Web Development and Hosting
Database Driven Websites & Reporting Dashboards
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) object-oriented (OO) PHP development
- MySQL and MS SQL database design and development
- Front and back-end user interfaces
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Implementation of web design layouts (from html/.psd templates)
- 3rd Party API integration - Google APIs, PayPal, XML/JSON data parsing, REST data providers, image processing
- Server configuration and management (Linux / Windows Server)
- Network installation, configuration and troubleshooting
Web Hosting and Domains
Not only do we offer web development, but we also host a number of small business, charity and local organisation websites from our server based in the UK. We can offer a wide range of packages to suit your business/organisation along with providing the support required to get it up and running quickly.
- cPanel Login - to manage web-hosting (e.g. files, email)
- Domain Names - to renew/administer domain names
Web Development Clients:
- Northampton College
- James Atkins Design
- Green Business Events
- Paspic Ltd.
- Law Offices of Chris Ingram
- Tails of Whoa
- ...and many more!
We have worked with many clients on high-tech websites and developments. Here are a few examples of some of the people we've worked with, projects we've worked on and testimonials from some of our clients.
Tails of Whoa!
Tails of Whoa! is an online comic about the trials and fun of owning a horse. We developed a bespoke website featuring the comic strips as well as an online shop for the sale of merchandise.
"I have known Sam Sharp since 2004 and have seen him flourish in his education and subsequently in the new media industry. We first started working together on a publishing engine that powers www.f1reports.com. Sam has always responded eagerly to new challenges and is always ahead of the curve when it comes to new technology. He has a very good overview of how technology can be integrated into large projects. I find Sam very skilled in this discipline and would not hesitate in recommending him for large projects."
iPortfolio - Northampton College
We developed this project from start (meetings with the client & producing specifications) to finish (deploying & ongoing maintenance) for Northampton College's Creative Media department back in 2010. Having been used by nearly 300 students since then, the site was originally developed to allow students to upload work as part of an online portfolio for lecturers to give feedback to move away from a paper based system. The site was developed using PHP/MySQL with AJAX & jQuery using the Yii Framework. Further work allowed the creation of a Wordpress blog for each student to create their own blog to update with their work.